Browse our collection of papers in
C/HR/751. Role of HR Function and its Interaction with Line managers in Organisations
- 19.99 GBP
The paper looks at the decentralisation of human resource management (HRM) into a separate function within contemporary organisations. The significance of the interactions between HR function and line managers is explored explaining the nature of strategic human resource management (SHRM), human resource development (HRD), etc.
CUSTOM WRITINGCan't find what you are looking for?
- Dissertations and Proposals
- Analysis of Companies
- Analysis of Industries
- Architecture, Design and Technology
- Computing and Mathematics
- E-Commerce and E-Business
- Fashion and Culture
- Finance and Accounting
- General Business
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resource Management
- International Relations
- Literature, Language and Theatre Studies
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Media, Music and Art
- Operations Management
- Science, Medicine and Nursing
Keywords Tag Cloud
Received thanx great paperJ.C.